måndag 14 november 2011

New Kristen Creative Journal Interview

imagebam.com

She literally grew up before the cameras It debuted at age 9 in a production for TV.
At 12 he worked with Jodie Foster thriller Panic Room. At 18 embodied a weird teenager who falls for a stunningly beautiful and sexy vampire, played by Robert Pattinson. Began the love story of Bella and Edward, as well as the Twilight saga. The film adaptation of the bestselling Stephenie Meyer has written a Californian of 20 years as one of top young actresses of her generation. Dawn - Part 1, which opens in theaters this month 18 days in Brazil is surrounded by double expectation: Bella is now home and (at last!) Sex with Edward. The actors shot scenes from their honeymoon in Brazil. Discrete, she would not confirm if you are having an off-screen romance with Pattinson. But the rumors, they go stronger than ever. In an interview shortly after finishing filming of the two parts of Breaking Dawn, Kristen Stewart has reviewed the films that will wax and tells how the series Twilight, has radically changed not only his career but also his life.

How do you feel about the end of the saga?

Strange to think that we will not continue. The fact that the fourth book has unfolded in two films gave us the opportunity to enjoy every moment. It's sad to say, not exactly sad, but we have to understand that those incredible moments are leaving. For example, the last day of shooting was very fast and failed to be as exciting. Everyone was tired and went home as soon as the sun rose. The next day that I realized: boom, just!

What do you think about the message that the book and film convey to young women, since Bella is so obsessed with boyfriend?

It is true that Bella and the whole history are especially focused on Edward. But it is also much about it, a trip is very narcissistic. I think courage to submit to something that is worthwhile, even if it is bigger than you. She is the strongest part of the relationship, anyway. Bella is still struggling, as he threw off the relationship about five times. She has a divine intuition and is willing to bear that burden. A reporter mentioned that one of the cast members have said that Bella is not a good example for girls. I do not agree. If you look at a summary of the story, I could say something like this in August. Reading the entire book, no.

The scenes of the baby's birth raised a discussion on the pro-life aspect [opposed to abortion] the movie. This was discussed on the set?

Yes, we discussed this during the tests. For me, it was unclear when I read the book, but I knew that this interpretation could arise. Bella does not have definite ideas about this kind of thing, and the book is not clear about the religiosity of her. I hope you do not catch this interpretation.

The description of the birth of the baby is frightening. As the younger fans will react to the scenes?

The film, in the United States is not recommended for children under 13 years. I think that this restriction must be respected. But it's the end of a journey in which Bella die. He even has to be impressive and frightening. At this point in history, it comes very close to death and is not lying. I think it's a nice way to finish the story.

The film sex scenes that are suggested for more discreetly in the book?

At times, it seemed a Twilight movie, seemed a thing: "Wow, what we are doing '. But the scenes are not visually explicit, with those close-ups of truth. Even if there are no descriptions in the book of sex in the movie they were in the way of Edward and Bella. It made me think of when I was young and faced the same thing.

It was hard being a mother in the film?

No, everything was going to do it. It would be strange if they speak: "Let's get an apartment together and see how things roll." I indentifiquei much with the maternal aspect, the fact that Bella be a mother and find that identity.

You are anxious to get out of the spotlight?

I do not know, I'll probably talk about the Twilight saga the rest of my career. And fans will not forget.

You seem much more peaceful than at the beginning.

Truth. It was really hard at first. You are simply thrown into the precarious situation of having to communicate with the world. The business is talking to herself. If you say stupid things, people will think you're stupid. And that's fine.

Jodie Foster [Kristen who did Panic Room in 2002] proved to be surprised that you get to stardom. It seems that she thought you'd never get there.

No one thought. Must be because I was kind of freaked out and everyone thought I was pretty weird at first.

Still, she seems very affectionate with you. They usually meet once in a while?

We met a few times and she said, "Hey, call me. I can teach you some things. " The problem is that I've been really busy. Jodie is incredible. I'm lucky that my first experience with a star have been with her.

Is there another actress whose career inspires you?

I always said I wanted to have a career like Catherine Keener [protagonist of The 40 Year Old Virgin], making an incredible project after another. It seems, somehow, able to do this and keep this land of love and goodness. But ultimately, you are what you are, and I choose very impulsive.

I read that you will make a movie directed by her mother ...

No, I'm busy filming Snow White. And my mother is directing a film that, from what I saw, it's going superb.

And how is Snow White?

We're still filming, but I'm very excited. It was interesting to exchange ideas with other actors in the cast about the different versions we had in mind.

What do you do in the rare days off?

Always answer the same: try to read a book or take a walk.

That is, attempts to isolate the world?

Yes, there are days that I do not see where I go to a convenience store and have someone looking at me. Argh! And many times you're just wondering, people are not really doing it. At first, I was walking around looking down with his chin stuck in the chest. But do the same thing: people like to watch, and you come across a celebrity, I look at it.

You definitely invented a unique style, combining haute couture dresses with sneakers ...

I have used very high heels on the red carpet and liked the style. But there I had to run to the stage a few times and do not like to climb on a pedestal nap onta feet to receive an award that was voted on by girls like me. It is so much better to be yourself, even if it sounds like a cliché. Some people have a lot of expectation about what I use and get irritated because I do not wear high heels. But I know what I put in the foot. And I was never worn by anyone. The responsibility for my mistakes are all mine.

Translation by Lauren

Source kristenjstewart

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...