onsdag 21 december 2011

Ashley Interested In Action Flicks

imagebam.com

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - Star movie Twilight, Ashley Greene (24), who once starred in the movie Rising berkisah about vampires, the body is in very good condition in the last sequel to Twilight, Breaking Dawn. He hopes to be able to take part in further action-adventure movies.

"I would like to play in action movies because I

Link
I learned that every woman has a different body shape. So, I have to learn to love myself and what I have to train














think a lot of fun while doing dangerous scenes inBreaking Dawn , "said Greene to the MagazineCompany.

"We are fighting training and individual training.We do so with enthusiasm and almost all the scenes we do ourselves no replacement player, "she says.

During this time, the stage was built athletic training routine pilates, yoga, martial arts, and cardio to make her better. However, according to him, the key to looking good is to highlight the good qualities which are in themselves.

"I learned that every woman has a different form of the body.So, I have to learn to love myself and train what I have, "said actress born in Florida, United States.

"When you were born with athletic figures, you will never get the body bervolume like Scarlett Johansson. However, one can get past that, you will be more happy with yourself, "says Greene.(IMDB.COM / DOE)

Source entertainmentkopas

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...