lördag 17 december 2011

Girls Night out with Kristen and Dakota



Photobucket


Sophie Qureshi meets the young star is less likely to get out of the way ...Frankly, I can not help but wonder why Dakota Fanning is no longer broken. Practically found fame when she was still in diapers, has worked with some of the biggest stars in Hollywood and has already won more prizes than most actors could ever dream to have. For most of the stars who started as kids, that's enough to end directly into the drink, drugs, or in a cycle of rehabilitation, but miraculously, Dakota has escaped all that.Okay, one is 17 and she still has time but, having known, even I can see that that can happen. 
Maybe it seems a small and adorable doll but has a large and intelligent head on her shoulders.For now, she seems to prefer to keep the controversy focused on her work - her rape scene in Hounddog headlines, like her lesbian kiss with K-Stew in The Runaways.

Now she is the face of the fragrance Oh Lola! Marc Jacobs, which is why I am in New York today to talk to her.


How does it feel to be the face of a fragrance so good? 
It's a dream come true since I am a big fan of fragrances and Oh Marc, Lola! it is my favorite now. I love anything that smells like fruit and is fresh! It was very fun to work with Marc - and Juergen Teller.


How did you get into acting at a young age?
As a child, had a great imagination and could be playing at being someone else for all my home 24 hours a day. My mother noticed it and sent me to a summer theater workshop when I was only five years. After that, I began to get jobs doing some commercials, and then went to California to make TV shows like ER.


What if the fame had not come so soon?
That's all I can do so I really do not know! But I would not change anything about my life at this point.


Wasn't it hard to grow up in the center of attention? 
I do not think of it this way - i did what i normally used to do and I loved it. To be honest, it's great to know what you want to do when you're so young - it makes it so much easier to make all the decisions you do ! 


You've worked with many major stars - Tom Cruise, Robert De Niro - and managed to reach stardom?
Yes, I'm excited about it and there are some people in this industry that simply overwhelm the reality. Working with Robert de Niro was at that time like, 'Oh my God, this is crazy.'


Were you nervous?
I was really excited to have the opportunity to work with him. With a week of shooting, you feel like you've known eachother forever. It's pretty surreal to have that relationship with  Robert de Niro!


What about working on Twilight?
It was amazing to be part of something so big, it's loved by many fans. In addition, Kristen Stewart has become one of my closest friends. When we're together, we have a good time. We do not have to leave the city - we enjoy a girls' night out without it!


I read that you were crowned 'Queen of welcome' in high school. 
Fame does not fit then prevents you ...When you go to a new school, you feel out of place because they do not know anyone - and I was the same. Fortunately, I went to a really small school and everyone was very welcoming. In Los Angeles, everyone is accustomed to being among actors so that was not a big problem.


Are you still studying now?
Yes, I'm at the University of New York, though I plan to continue working. I have sort of be willing to work with my busy schedule!


What do you enjoy doing when you're not working?
My ideal resting day would be spent at home - I get up late sleep is my favorite thing to do. Then spend time with my family and go out with my friends.


Your sister Elle is a big star now. Is there any rivalry?
We have always kept quite out what we do, to be honest - we are sisters and do not really talk about work.


Are you two alike?
Not really -she is quite long and high and I'm small! Our sense of fashion is also different - she is more out there. The things that she will look great in usually tend to be horrible for me I!


So no sharing clothes then?
In fact, she steals my clothes sometimes! 


The sisters usually do that, right? Especially now that you've become a bit of a fashion icon ...
I've always loved fashion. I have a stylist for red carpet events but I want one all the time.


What about your beauty routine? Do you care much?
I would say keep careless! I use products recommended by my dermatologist, Dr. Lancer. And after having worked on a film, I always make a facial moisturizing to keep my skin fresh.


What are your essentials?
I love Topshop eye pencils - I have them in gold and silver. I also love me black eyeliner to the 60's and I love Lancome eyeliners. And I'm obsessed with the new Chanel nail polish color shades of jeans.


Who inspires your style of beauty?
Gwyneth Paltrow is always beautiful. 


What are you working now?
I'm about to start a film in London called Effie. It's a period piece written by Emma Thompson - It was the strong female character that I play that made me take on the role. I like to surprise people!






In the same journal, there is a brief reference to how the stars make-up, and Kristen was one of them:
Photobucket


Source:Todotwilightsaga

(spanish original Adaptation: TodoTwilightSaga)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...