onsdag 7 december 2011

Rob Talks About Babies

imagebam.com

The birth scene in Breaking Dawn might have left viewers nauseated and writing on the ground in seizures, but it put Robert Pattinson in the mood to procreate!

In a recent interview, R.Patz spoke about his future as a baby daddy:

“I never really thought about that, but during the second part of the movie, we were filming with 2-3 week old babies, and I was terrified,” the Twilight star says.

“You have no idea how small they are. I was scared to death to break them.”

Rob might be worried about his parenting skills, but that won’t stop him from getting in on the action. When asked if he’d like to be a “young father,” Rob said, “I think that would be nice because I don’t have a lot of friends. Sorry, I don’t have a younger brother, my idea about kids is kind of immature.”

Source WetPaint

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...