fredag 13 januari 2012

Elle Fanning says she would love to work with Robert Pattinson one day

Photobucket

Elle Fanning‘s Rodarte gown at the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards fit her personality perfectly – playful and light, yet totally glam. I chatted with the Super 8 actress about her love of fashion and her growing reputation as a young style icon. “I’ve always loved clothes ever since I was little,” she told me, adding that she’s “really close” with Rodarte designers Laura and Kate Mulleavey. Elle, who was nominated for Best Young Actor/Actress, was giddy when discussing her icon status. “I look up to so many people in fashion,” she said, “so it’s funny for people to say that I’m a fashion icon.”
Elle’s big sister Dakota has outed her as a serious Robert Pattinson fan, so I had to ask her about maybe one day working with the Twilight star. “I would love that!” said Elle. “My sister said he was so nice, and I got to meet him at the premiere. That would be fun!” she said with a smile. Let’s make it happen, Hollywood!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...