onsdag 22 februari 2012

Fan Encounter with Robert Pattinson at Bel Ami Premiere

Photobucket

REPORT KNEW HOW TO ROBERT PATTINSON:17:02 Day had the premiere of Bel Ami Berlin. I went and met Robert Pattinson! I arrived at the site of Berlinade around 9 am and was surprised to find q MTAs people still had not. Guess about 10 people were there qnd I arrived. I tried to meet some people, but only a small part of the Germans speak English and are willing to talk to tourists. A girl that was there told me qo Robert was going through a street to do the press conference, eq I could have a better chance to talk to him if to the area where it would happen. I ended up going and I was expecting more than 4hrs. I was lucky to get a place in the iron bar, where q was almost certain he would. He had mta gnt when I got there, but half an hour before Robert arrives, many people had started to q pushing and shoving.The cold tava mto strong, but the will to see it was bigger, haha. Soon many people were in the area of ​​Press Conference, and Robert finally appeared.He was wearing a black jacket and sunglasses. The two things impressed me most were:1 - the beauty of it
(YES, THE MAN IS RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS! MUCH MORE THAN WE IMAGINE 
QA)2 - Humility and respect him with fans (q everyone he met was on the front row, from beginning to end. He signed autographs and took pictures)I was early on, so I was one of the first to be served. When I saw him standing in front of me I was completely paralyzed! It was surreal! I almosttickled to know if it was not a dream. I could not have no reaction the first time I saw him, cause he was so cute and was so close I could only turn my q EW sign him and stare-faced beast.

Q After he moved away a little, I knew qa chance it back mto our side was small, so I was devastated, I had been in shock and lost the chance to talk to Robert! (At least it has to smell it, a colony was mixed with tobacco)The funny thing is qa Christina Ricci began shortly after Robert and did not meet anyone! She gave a 3 autographs and was surrounded by security q made a circle around it (while Robert was mto q more had been expected with the safety distance, all serving usually) Anyway ...Q One important thing you should know about the fans of Robert in Germany, is qa q most hated I saw and spoke to Kristen. Some girls cried there, "You have got to change your girlfriend!" and horrible things they talked about it in the queue. I took him to sign an EW cover is qa with Robert, Kristen and Taylor. The girls pointed and spoke bad things about Kristen qnd saw the magazine. Q A German girl was there, came to talk with happiness q of the incident happened at the premiere of BD in the UK.They are worse than girls q q usually see around here. It is a deadly hatred, and they say some things mto crazy about Kristen Robert does not deserve.This should explain pq Kristen did not come to the premiere of Robert Berlin. It would be strained if it came mto. In this respect, the Brazilian fans are mto more respectful and loving.Anyway, I was tired mto qnd he left the Press Conference, and there were still more than 4 hrs start of Premiere Pro. But I knew q should not leave without trying again.So I went back to where you happen to premiere (q mt was already full) and tried to find a good place to stay, even q everywhere in the bar of iron were already occupied. I chose a place a little way from the front of the RC, but I still stood near the bar (second row) and had more chances to talk to Robert. After waiting mta, rain, cold and rude by some fans there, Robert has finally arrived! He arrived in a black car qo Berlinale was using to transport people.

He smiled and began to attend the beginning of the end pro carpet. Then began a chaos. People started running to where he tava, and I was hoping q making sure if I left I could not go back to my place. When he approached me, MTAs had people in front of me. I yelled "Robert, Robert," and he looked at me and grabbed the camera from my hand!! I did not believe! Many people had put paper in my face, and were pushing me back when he asked them to make space for him to talk to me! It was so beautiful, 'cause everybody had to move away q q I could talk to him,' cause HE had asked!I was all excited and he posed to take the picture! Soon after he looked at me and returned the camera smiling! I thanked her and said "Robert, I love you!" He said "Thanks!" then I said "Brazil loves you!" then he said "You'll come from Brazil to Berlin just to see me?" I said "Yes!" Then he said "Ohhh Thank you!" then I said "Send a kiss Kristen"Then he looked at me with shame and nodded smiling!Woe to us, was a dream. Still can not believe I came so close to the q and Robert managed to realize a dream! Q Even my father is no fan of Robert, was admitted q see a decent actor so famous being so considerate and humble with the fans. If it were possible,

I would be even more a fan of Robert! He is wonderful and everything was really perfect for me ;)
Translation by @gossip_dance staff

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...