lördag 11 februari 2012

Preview of Taylor Lautner "Company" mag Interview


Taylor Lautner wants to be Leo in ten years
The Twilight star named the actors that he'd like to echo in his career, including Leonardo DiCaprio


From Company Taylor Lautner has been signing up to a range of projects since filming on the Twilight Saga finished for good. One movie will be with indie director Gus Van Sant, and Taylor's said that there's good reason for his search for a range of roles. He's thought hard about where he'd like to be in ten years, and who he'd like to be similar to in his choices, Taylor told us: "If I'm still acting in ten years that would be amazing, and I just want to continually challenge myself to do something different. "If I look at the actors who I've looked up to my entire life - the likes of Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio - they've always played a variety of roles. "That's the dream."


From DigitalSpy Speaking to Company magazine, the actor - Jacob Black in the movies - discussed the enthusiastic reaction he receives from fans around the world. "It can be difficult. But now I'm used to the screaming and the occasional grabbing," Lautner said. "The first time it ever happened I was like, 'WOAH! What's going on? Why are they screaming? Why are they touching me?' "It can be difficult. But now I'm used to the screaming and the occasional grabbing," Lautner said. "The first time it ever happened I was like, 'WOAH! What's going on? Why are they screaming? Why are they touching me?' "But now I get the fans' passion. We understand it so it's not that crazy to us anymore. I just have to be more strategic about where I go, so I don't go to the hippest restaurants at the busiest times, and I try not to tweet before I go." 
 Discussing time spent in London, the 19-year-old said: "I've been there three or four times, but it's always flying straight in and out on promotion for a film. This time I'm here a bit longer, so I'm going to hit up Rob [Pattinson] about where I should go. I've heard there are some great restaurants, so I'm really looking forward to trying them." Admitting to being a fan of British girls, he added: "The British accent is definitely not a negative!" 
 Ahead of the release of Breaking Dawn: Part Two - the final instalment of the saga - later this year, Lautner said that it is "bizarre" to have left the role behind. "It was an emotional goodbye because it's been such a huge part of our lives and we've all grown extremely close over the past four years," he recalled. "But it's not goodbye. We're best friends, so we'll definitely stay in touch. "If I'm still acting in ten years that would be amazing, and I just want to continually challenge myself to do something different. The full interview appears in the new issue of Company magazine, out Saturday, February 11.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...