måndag 12 mars 2012

New Kristen's interview with Gala.fr Translation thanks @KSFranceCom


Photobucket

• New Kristen's interview with Gala.fr 
Translation by © http://www.kristenstewartfrance.com

CHILDHOOD:
«I grow up in a family who loves simplicity and that's the way I was raised, in a modest house in suburban Los Angeles», she explains.

HEELS:«I have really a holy horror of shoes with high heels, said Kristen. I'm always surprised when I finish the red carpet without falling. That's the reason why I always have another pair of shoes in my bag.»

CEMENT:"The day where I put my hands in cement at the famous ceremony Grauman's Chinese Theater will surely be one of the happiest days of my life. For me, it's even better than receiving an Oscar. I can not stop thinking about it since, and it's still unreal."

THE WALL:«There are people who take it badly but I need to keep quiet, I'm not able to verbalise what I feel, she said to Gala. It's hard for me to express my feelings in both my career & my private life. At school they called me 'the wall'!»


ROBERT PATTINSON
:
«When he's cold, he needs to drink soup permanently, she said. It's become a little bit sickly and he became addict to tortillas soup.»



CHARLIZE THERON
:
« It's the most charismatic personne I've met for now in my life, she tells. Charlize is a woman I admire & to who I can make confidences »

AFRICA:
Thanks to the mondial success of Twilight saga, Kristen has travelled around the world. But her trip to Botswana is one to dear the most at her heart. «This african country next to south africa & namibia terribly marked me. It's the place which has the most meaning for me at the moment. »

MONEY:
"I've always been distant with the money. This is something that stays quite mysterious and blurry in my life, she says. Besides except buy a house, I offer myself virtually nothing."

COOKING:
"My father is an excellent cook and I think I inherited his knowledge, she said. I love food and I love cooking in general. I don't have favorite menu, I just like to make traditional meals, which I hope will continue to please my family. "

JOGGING:
«I found out that for me, physical activity is essential to drive away my moments of crisis and doubt. The jogging really helps me to evacuate all of those stupidities of my head.»

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...