fredag 9 mars 2012

Robert Pattinson's fame would freak me out, says Vampire Diaries' Joseph Morgan



Robert Pattinson's Twilight fame would be too much for The Vampire Diaries hunk Joseph Morgan though.

The British actor, who plays the evil Klaus on hit TV series The Vampire Diaries, says he would be frightened by the level of adoration the Breaking Dawn actor has.

He exclusively told OK.co.uk: "Rob Pattinson's fame would absolutely freak me out.

"There's no question that The Vampire Diaries has changed my life and I do get recognised now.

"I can still go to the supermarket though and I can imagine he can't.

"That sort of walking down the street and people screaming, not people able to go anywhere without people noticing you...it would [freak me out]."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...