fredag 25 maj 2012

Anna Kendrick happy with film choices - Plus Release date for "Pitch Perfect"

 Photobucket
Kendrick happy with film choices
 Anna Kendrick has revealed she seeks out the movie roles which look like fun.
The Twilight star, who appears in new comedy What To Expect When You're Expecting, has had a varied range of parts since gaining critical acclaim in the George Clooney flick Up In The Air.
She admitted: "There was a moment where I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do next.
"And then I stopped thinking about it in those terms and just went after whatever looked fun and looked like I would have a really good time making it, and on those mornings where you have to get up at 3am you do it with a smile on your face. So it's been a little bit all over the map."
Next up for Anna is the film Pitch Perfect, set in the world of singing competitions.
The 26-year-old said she wasn't nervous about showing off her vocal talent on screen.
"Not really because it's kind of a capella, so it's not like a big sexy Christina Aguilera-type song where it's all on my shoulders," she explained.
"It's a great group of girls and you just have to remember your part and get your harmony right, so it's the best kind of low pressure situation where I have a lot of great other females to back me up. It was great."Source 


femalefirst Speaking at the UK press conference for the movie the actress said: "I was a little bit surprised as I thought I knew what the script was going to be when I started reading it so I was pleasantly surprised that they went some of the places that they did, particularly with our story line.


"I thought it was very candid and very brave to discuss some of the things that come up in such an unexpected situation.


"I just thought it was surprising that what is essentially a light film would go to those places and I just thought that that was very interesting." 


Collider: Pitch Perfect, with Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim vs the World) and Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Kick-Ass), opens Octboer 5th, 2012.
Finally, the “a cappella” musical comedy, Pitch Perfect is directed by Avenue Q’s Jason Moore and also stars Brittany Snow, Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp, Alexis Knapp, Adam DeVine and Freddie Stroma.  The picture is set amidst the singing wars between rival a cappella groups: one at an all-girls school and one at an all-boys school.  Pitch Perfect sees Kendrick as a rebellious, goth-type who joins the group as an escape from her unhappy life at school.


*Release date for The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Pitch Perfect courtesy of Box Office Mojo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...