onsdag 26 september 2012

Billy Burke on ‘Twilight, Revolution, 24 and more

Photobucket
 excerpt from the The AVClub Interview :
BB: Charlie Swan has been very, very good to me. I went to meet Catherine Hardwicke, the director of the original Twilight, and we threw around a couple of scenes, and she said, “Have you heard of this saga?” And I hadn’t, of course. She said, “Well, go home and Google it.” And so I went home and I Googled it, and I was like, “Wow, this is a big deal!” When they ended up offering me that role, I was maybe one of the only people who, at that time, knew it was going to have an audience. I obviously didn’t know it would sort of overtake the cultural zeitgeist as it did, but… [Laughs.] Aside from that, it’s been a great gig for me. I’ve loved playing that part. I’ve loved playing basically the only guy in the entire storyline who has no idea what’s going on. More at source
Thanks TT 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...