torsdag 20 september 2012

Jake Gyllenhaal 'thankful' for Anna Kendrick #EndOfWatch


Photobucket belfasttelegraph Jake Gyllenhaal relied heavily on co-star Anna Kendrick's dancing skills while filming End of Watch.
The pair had to shoot a playful wedding dance scene for the upcoming cop drama.
While Jake struggled to nail all of his moves, he praised Anna for her ability to boogie.
"She was on fire," Jake gushed to MTV.
"There were a number of moments that I made mistakes, but I just knew I had a solid in her."
The actor also has a breakdancing solo in the film.
Though Anna couldn't help him get through the tricky moves, Jake had a little help from floor wax.
"She took me through, she guided me through until there was a moment I had to do a breakdancing move, which I knew I had to do by myself," he explained.
"But I had a nice slick floor - they waxed it down for me, so I knew I was good to go."
When it comes to dancing off the set, Jake has his own set of choreography.
The star has a few moves he's come to rely on.
"I do like to dance," he revealed. "The go-to move - it's just a little bit of shoulder action."

  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...