lördag 22 september 2012

Update BTS Pics with Ashley at Mark Photoshoot

PhotobucketPhotobucket
toliveanddietinla  I was dredding yesterday. The last thing I wanted to do after my busy weekend was get straight back into the grind with a 24 hour turn around trip to NYC, but it actually turned out to be ok.

Yesterday morning I took a 3 1/2 hour Amtrak ride from Union Station to Penn Station, for a shoot with Twilight's Ashley Greene.

 Catherine made the trek back to the city too for the day.

We got to hang out at Ashley's photoshoot for Mark cosmetics...
 (yeah that's a bag full of samples. Hey, we earned it!)

...and play with her adorable dogs, Marlo and Theo.

The two were quite the social butterflies. I later learned Marlo has her own twitter, makes sense.
Ashley was a sweetheart and complimented me on my new Stella & Dot phone cover. I wish I could show you, but it's not out yet, and if I did I would have to kill you.

The girl also has an amazing body, which I was super jealous. I mean, how does she stay so skinny when she's traveling all the time?

More Here | Here | Via AshleyGreeneCentral

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...