lördag 25 januari 2014

# Sundance2014 (Mtv) Anna Kendrick "Happy Christmas" Interview and about "Into The Woods"

Anna Kendrick & Bill Hader Respond To Sundance Yeti Rumors
2)

MTV When MTV News spoke with Kendrick at the Sundance Film Festival, where she was promoting her new movie "Happy Christmas," she described encounters with two uber-famous actors, Johnny Depp and Meryl Streep.

While she didn't get to see Depp sing, Kendrick did meet him — and his "famous force field" — in the recording studio.
"I didn't see Johnny sing. I met him in the recording studio and ran away from him because he's that kind of famous that you're like, 'Oh my God. I'm repelled,' " she said. "It's like 'You have a famous force field.' He's obviously incredibly sweet, but I was like, 'I should not be in this room.' "

Kendrick did manage to catch queen of the Academy Awards Meryl Streep belting on the set, which was apparently worth a large sum of cash.

"I got to be on set for watching Meryl sing 'Last Midnight,' which is her kind of swan song, I guess. It was so intense," Kendrick said. "James Corden, who is in that scene with me pointed out that you could auction off watching Meryl Streep sing 'Last Midnight' and raise so much money. We just got to be there. We're just the goons who got to be in the room, which was incredible."

The experience on the set of a big-budget musical like "Into the Woods" was the polar opposite to what Kendrick went through on "Happy Christmas," which was an indie in every sense of the word.

"Joe [Swanberg] texted me the day after we wrapped 'Drinking Buddies' about making this movie, and I was immediately and completely on board. This one was different in that we had even less money, believe it or not. But that was really fun," she said. "We were shooting on film, so all the money was really for that. We shot it in his house. Everybody wore their own clothes and did their own hair and makeup.... It made 'Drinking Buddies' feel like it was 'Mission: Impossible 5.' "

"Into the Woods" is scheduled to open in theaters on December 25.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...