måndag 5 maj 2014

More from Kristen's Chanel Interview with People Magazine

 photo Kstewartfans__2__zpsbe9623a9.jpg

Kristen Stewart can’t understand why people make such a big deal when she swaps stilettos for sneakers after walking the red carpet.

“For some reason it pisses people off when I change after a red carpet. If I think about why people have these expectations of me it makes sense, but I genuinely think that if people thought about it for two seconds they’d be like, ‘Oh my God, why do I care that that girl just put some f—ing sneakers on?’” the actress tells PEOPLE. “Are you seriously mad that I put on some Vans after an hour of being in heels? I’m so sorry to have upset you, you crazy person.”

Though Stewart hasn’t made many appearances since navigating the red carpet at the 2013 Oscars – wearing a single platform heel and a pair of crutches – Shailene Woodley seems to be following in her footsteps. Are the actress’ shoe choices a shared act of sartorial rebellion?

“It’s for logistical reasons — it’s not comfortable to stay that way for long. It’s funny, because it’s not a rebellious thing. I think Shailene’s awesome and I guarantee she’d say the same thing; It’s like I’m not trying to piss anyone off. I’m sorry, it’s just that my feet hurt!” Stewart explains. “I think it’s so ridiculous when that shatters the initial reaction to whatever outfit was put together I didn’t ruin it! I still put the dress on and … I rocked it. But then I wanted to run around and talk to people.”

Though she doesn’t have much in common with the string of Hollywood blondes (including Keira Knightley, Blake Lively and Diane Kruger) who have posed for Chanel ads in the past, Stewart says her new campaign for the label’s Paris-Dallas collection makes perfect sense.

“Not many people would assume I would be the perfect fit for Karl and Chanel…but the cool thing about this line was it was the perfect fit,” she says of the ads, which were shot in Paris by Chanel’s Karl Lagerfeld last February. “I didn’t feel I had to push outside myself. I didn’t have to try to turn into someone else.”

In addition to the clothes, Stewart says she fit in perfectly with the whole Chanel team.

This year for my birthday they sent me a signed Patti Smith album. They didn’t even send me anything from Chanel…some [bag or] pair of shoes that they wanted me to go get photographed in,” she remembers. “They’re just cool people. “You’re like, ‘Wait a minute, you guys are the supposed to be the ones that are the snootiest people imaginable but you’re not!"


Source/via

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...