lördag 26 juni 2010

Eclipse Read-Along chapter 13, Newborn

Let's Keep Reading Eclipse Together.

So we're continuing with Chapter 13 .
Bella gets to know Jaspers story. Who he was before and how he became a vampire and how horrible his life was.
The story tells how Alice came in to his life and how they together went to Carlisle.

They speculate about the slayings in Seattle and Jasper share his thoughts about them being newborn vampires. He can tell a great deal about them since he in is past worked with newborn vampire armys.

They decide it is time to take action.

" Before I tell you my story, Jasper said, you must understand that tyere are places in our world, Bella, where life span of the never-aging is measured in weeks, and not centturies. " p. 255

"The Volturi were cleaning house for almost a year." p. 258


"They were, without question, the three most beautiful women I had ever seen " p. 260


"My instinct told me that there was danger, that the angel had meant it when she spoke of killing, but my judgemnet overruled my instincts. " p. 261

"She was there-expecing me, naturally. " p. 267

"I looked around the room at their faces- Jasper, Alice, Emmett, Rose, Esme, Carlisle. . .Edward- the faces of my family." p. 274


To discuss previous chapters go here: ch 12, ch 11, ch 10, ch 9, ch 8, ch 7, ch 6, ch 5, ch 4, ch 3,
 ch 2, ch 1

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...